Topics of the Conference
A key subject of the Conference is how to manage efficiency of your payment business and assure its profitability. We will focus on the key business, strategic and regulatory challenges which bankers, lawyers, technologists, regulators, investors, cryptographers, payment specialists face alongside today’s innovative payment technologies.
The Conference aims at delivering the most up-to-date information on e-money, cards, mobile banking and payment systems in the context of emerging economic, legal and technological advancements. During two days participants will have a chance to discuss the current situation, future trends and innovations.
Main subjects covered:
- E-money – definitions and approaches
- E-money, cards in Central and Eastern Europe and the CIS countries – specific issues
- How banks may improve profitability of their payment services?
- Managing your bank’s card portfolio performance
- European payments regulation – The Directive on Payment Services, the Green Paper on e- and m-payments and others
- SEPA – How to manage challenges and change?
- New and emerging technologies – what banks may learn from competitors?
- Beyond the plastic: new spaces for card payments
- Contactless payments – new developments
- Are consumers and banks ready for mobile wallets?