Topics of the Conference
MAIN TOPICS OF THE CONFERENCE
NEW AND EMERGING REGULATION, REFORM AND RESILIANCE IN 2018 – FOCUS ON PSD II
- PSD II – Game changer for banks?
- Role of third party payment service providers
- Understanding security implications
- Better consumer protection?
- SCA, AIS and PIS
TECHNOLOGY & DISRUPTIVE INNOVATION – E-MONEY, MOBILE PAYMENTS AND WALLETS
- Doing business in a GAFA world
- The technology jungle
- Startups and Fintech solutions
- NFC vs BLE for payments
- Payment Evolution/Revolution – payment technologies for banks and alternative service providers of today and 10 years in the future – focus on consumer payment experience
CARDS – EU, CEE AND CIS IN SPOTLIGHT
- What you need to know about card technologies for open and closed
- loop contactless payments
- New interactive card products
- EMV instant issuance
- HCE wallets
ELEVATOR PITCHES: PAYMENTS, FRAUD AND CYBERSECURITY – WHERE ARE WE?
- Fraud risk mitigation
- Biometric authentification – facial, voice and fingerprints
- Payment account reference
- Blockchain and its implication on payments
- Internet of things payments and wearable technology
FUTURE OF PAYMENT SYSTEMS. FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS AND THE ALTERNATIVE PAYMENT SYSTEMS – HOW TO BE PREPARED?
- Unlocking the potential of consumer digital payments
- Optimizing the consumer-banking experience, and experimenting with next-generation technology
- Alternative payment money transfer technologies
- The payments roadmap – winners and losers